You are here: Home Collective agreement SECTION A - THE COLLECTIVE BARGAINING RELATIONSHIP ARTICLE A.21 - USE OF FACILITIES/BULLETIN BOARD/INTER-SCHOOL MAIL
1. Authorized representatives of the Association shall have the right to transact official Association business on Board property, provided that there is no disruption to instructional or other school activities.
2. The Association may use Board facilities and equipment for the purposes of Association business, subject to Board Policy on the use of school facilities.
3. The Association may make reasonable use of inter-school mail service and inter-school FAX service.
4. The Association shall have access to staff room bulletin board space at each school.
5. Articles A.21.1, A.21.2 and A.21.3 of this Agreement do not apply where either party has taken action permitted by Part 5 of the Labour Relations Code.